G&O Stone was originally set up by Greg Czernecki – Managing Director – to deliver stoneworks in and around the London area, and since its inception the business has grown from strength to strength.
Where it all began…..
Having worked for one of the largest stone contractors in the country, managing some of their most high profile projects including Westfield Shepherds Bush (White City), Central St Giles (Tottenham Court Road) and many more, Greg chose to set up his own business.
His objective was to deliver high quality workmanship directly to homeowners, developers and business owners, working alongside his reliable family members who were already tried and tested on some of the most challenging stone projects in the country.
G&O Stone has now gone on to work on projects such as Westfield Stratford, London Paddington, Victory Arch heritage memorial steps at Waterloo Train Station, and many high end residential projects in locations such as Kensington and Chelsea.
As a result of Greg’s reputation for managing high profile projects, G&O Stone has now launched its own specialist building and joinery division to complement stone supply and installation.
Some of the types of stone works we specialise in include:
- External stone works: e.g. paving, steps, water features, benches and much more
- Stone tiling: e.g. to bathrooms, wet rooms and changing rooms
- Internal flooring: e.g. to leisure areas, reception areas, lobbies, concourse areas and residential units
- Stone cladding (internally and externally)
- Bespoke stone furniture: e.g. reception desks, work tops and vanity units
- Stone repairs, cleaning and restoration
For more information on some of the natural stones we are able to source please see our natural stone selection.
Get in touch today to discuss you stone requirements.