Choosing to renovate and refurbish you kitchen is a big decision.
You’ll need to consider cost as well as living arrangements whilst the kitchen is under construction, and it’s wise to prepare for a fair amount of mess and upheaval.
That being said, renovating your kitchen is one of the most impactful ways to refresh your home and give it a meaningful makeover. Most of us spend a huge amount of time in our kitchens and whether we’re cooking, eating or socialising there, it’s important to make sure that the space works for you.
G&O Stone knows how important your kitchen refurbishment is. That is why we work closely with our clients to make sure that they are always given the best advice, the most sensible solutions and the very best service possible.
Your kitchen makeover
G&O Stone offers a complete range of kitchen refurbishment services to compliment your kitchen space and your ideas. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver a complete kitchen refurbishment and satisfy all of your design and installation requirements.
Whether you need worktops, kitchen cabinets or replacement doors, we can supply and fit as much or as little as you’d like.
What makes us different
- One of G&O Stone’s unique selling points is that we are both a building contractor and a joinery and kitchen manufacturer.
We have our own kitchen and joinery workshop in Hertfordshire where we design, fabricate and install our own bespoke made kitchens and joinery. This enables us to offer a turnkey package with no need for coordination between the building contractor and kitchen supplier. Our ability to provide you with an end to end service ensures that there are no delays to your project which may have otherwise been caused by dependence on a third party.
- We offer a complimentary 3D visual design service once we have been appointed for the works to agree layouts, locations, sanitary ware sizes etc. This ensures that what we provide is exactly what you have in mind.
- We involve a quantity surveyor when estimating the cost of your works to ensure that you receive a detailed, transparent and inclusive price breakdown.
- We have been completing kitchen installation and refurbishment projects for many years. Our customer relationships are exemplary and we are used to working in both private homes and commercial spaces.
- We are committed to keeping up with current building regulations and will review each new construction project against them to ensure all parties are protected.
- We are fully insured and also offer a complimentary 12 months guarantee to all of our workmanship.
Get in touch to discuss your kitchen makeover today.